Paleo Herb Scones.
You can have Paleo Herb Scones using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Herb Scones
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of ground almonds.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of fresh rosemary, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried tarragon.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
Paleo Herb Scones step by step
- Combine the almonds, salt and baking soda in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, eggs and honey. Then stir in the herbs..
- Slowly stir the dry ingredients into the wet..
- Bring the dough together in a sticky ball. Then roll gently into a sausage shape in a sheet of baking paper..
- Cut the dough into rounds and place the rounds on a tray lined with baking paper..
- Bake at 190 C for 15 mins or until golden brown and risen..