Mutton keema biriyani. There is always a better way of cooking Kheema Biriyani and as a person who loves mutton Kheema in a biryani I have tried many methods but cooking in a. Mutton keema biryani recipe is fairly simple compared to the other biryani recipes like the mutton biryani or the chicken biryani. Just remember to fry the keema properly to remove any raw smell.
Biryani is a dish that nobody can ever resist. Be it a dinner party or any celebratory. Learn how to make Keema Biryani with Chef Smita Deo on Get Curried. You can have Mutton keema biriyani using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mutton keema biriyani
- It's 1 1/2 cups of basmati rice, soaked for 15-30 minutes.
- You need 2 tbs of oil of choice.
- You need 4 of whole cloves.
- Prepare 5 of cardamom pods.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It's 1/2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 kg of ground meat of choice.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 5 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper or green chilli, minced, adjust to taste.
- It's 3 tbs of coriander powder.
- It's 2 tbs of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopper mint leaf.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, diced.
- It's 1/2 tbs of black pepper.
- It's 1/2 tbs of garam masala.
- You need 2 tbs of paprika.
Chef Smita gives your favorite Mutton Keema a twist by making this flavorful rice preparation of Mutton keema biryani. Keema biryani , also known as keema pulao is essentially a one pot rice dish, worthy of special occasions, subtly spiced and made with minced lamb or mutton and fragrant basmati rice. Mutton kheema is the most simpletest meal that you can prepare at your home for a Sunday meal. You can also serve it with Phulkas or Pakki Mutton Biryani.
Mutton keema biriyani instructions
- Soak the basmati rice in cold water for 15-30 minutes. Drain and rinse it..
- Add the oil to the pot. Allow the oil a minute to heat up, then add the whole spices to the pot and give them a stir. Once the spices begin to sizzle, add the ground meat, onions, garlic, ginger, pepper and cook until the meat is mostly browned..
- Add the ground spices, mix well, then add the tomatoes and cook for 5-6 minutes till they are soft..
- Put the rice on top of the meat (do not mix) then pour water on top. Sprinkle half the coriander and mint leaf on top of the rice..
- Secure the lid, close the pressure valve and cook for 6 minutes at high pressure. Naturally release pressure for 10 minutes. Open the valve to release any remaining pressure..
- Remove whole spices and sprinkle with remaining mint and coriander leaf..
How to make Mutton Biryani-Mutton biryani made differently. For more recipes related to Mutton Biryani checkout Gosht Biryani, Keema Biryani, Hyderabadi Biryani, Yakhni Pulao. Hyderabadi mutton biryani or kacha gosht ki biryani is a traditional style of making the biryani by cooking the raw meat with spices for a couple of. Keema biryani or keema pulao is a one-pot dish made up of spiced ground meat, long-grain You can call this keema biryani or keema pulao or keema rice or ground meat pualo. Or just call it "that. Ücretsiz.