Easy Ice Cream Cake. So you'll use a little more than half of the container for each ice cream layer. Keywords: ice cream cake, easy ice cream cake. Tag @sallysbakeblog on Instagram and hashtag it #sallysbakingaddiction.
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake is delicious and EASY to make! I always joke that I'm not much of a baker. I can never figure out keeping dry and wet ingredients separate and then when to stir in the sugar My family raves about this Easy Ice cream Cake Recipe. You can cook Easy Ice Cream Cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Ice Cream Cake
- You need 1 of Full box of chocolate zingers, unwapped.
- You need 2 cup of Ice cream (I used mint chocolate chip).
- It's 12 of Oreo cookies crushed, and divided.
- You need 2 cup of Whipped topping.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mint extract, optional( if you're using a different kind of ice cream omit this).
Now, when I say easy I mean it is REALLY easy. Then I popped that in the freezer and we enjoyed a delicious ice cream birthday cake that evening. It doesn't get much easier than that folks! This no-bake, super simple recipe is made up of three different parts.
Easy Ice Cream Cake step by step
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Place 6 Zingers at the bottom of the pan frosting side up.
- Top with ice cream, then half of the cookie crumbs.
- Place 6 more Zingers on top of that and press down.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Mix whipped topping and mint extract.
- An hour before serving remove from freezer and invert onto serving plate. Frost top and sides with whipped cream, then the rest of the crushed cookies return to freezer until ready to serve.
But it worked perfectly and tasted delicious. Easy to spread, easy to slice and added a little extra creamy bite. Sprinkle the top of the cake with the chopped chocolate chips. It requires no baking, and you can totally customize it however you prefer. Holding both sides of the paper overhang, lift the cake out of the pan and transfer to a platter.