cream cheese muffins. Cream Cheese Muffins are nothing short of perfection. With a cream cheese swirl and a crumb topping, I can almost guarantee that you will be hooked after one bite. Delicious cream cheese muffins, filled with a lightly sweetened cream cheese mixture and topped with a crunchy sweet golden streusel topping.
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Muffins are perfect for brunch, breakfast, special occasions or a great afternoon snack. All you need is a tall glass of milk or a hot cup of coffee to go with them. These cream cheese muffins bake up tall and round, and we sprinkled them with coarse turbinado sugar giving them that sweet, crunchy, and perfectly golden muffin top! You can have cream cheese muffins using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of cream cheese muffins
- It's 8 oz of low fat cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter or butter sub.
- You need 1 each of egg, beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
With the cream cheese swirl in these pumpkin muffins, it's almost like having a cupcake for breakfast…but for a bonus, they self frost themselves as they bake! To create the cream cheese swirl. Delicious cream cheese muffins studded with chocolate chips. Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Muffins.
cream cheese muffins step by step
- preheat oven to 400.
- beat cream cheese and butter.
- add egg and milk and mix well, mix may not be smooth.
- combine dry ingrediants and fold in just until moist. batter will be stiff.
- fill greased or lined muffin tin about 3/4 full.
- bake at 400 about 20 - 25 minutes.
Savoury Cheese muffins: Cheesy, buttery, garlicky and so moist, these taste like cheesy garlic These Cheese Muffins will disappear in seconds! Quick and easy, sinfully more-ish, these savoury. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are a celebration of fall flavors in a light, fluffy muffin. The surprise sweet cream cheese filling is always a hit! Pumpkin and warming spices like cinnamon and allspice.