You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare of In order to make the dough, you’ll need;.
- You need of · 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need of · 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need of · 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It's of · ½ teaspoon of salt.
- It's of · 3 tablespoons of butter/ Margarine.
- It's of · ¾ cup of milk.
- Prepare of For the filling;.
- You need of · 3 tablespoons of butter.
- You need of · ¾ cup of brown/white sugar.
- Prepare of For the glaze;.
- You need of · 3 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- You need of · ½ cup of powdered sugar.
- You need of · ¼ cup of milk.
Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Directions; Step 1: In a bowl, mix together flour sugar baking powder and salt..
- Step 2: Cut in softened butter/ margarine and mix it using your hands..
- Step 3: Add milk as you continue mixing with your hands till you form soft dough. You can take out the dough from the bowl and continue mixing on a lightly floured surface to achieve the desired texture of the dough..
- Step 4: Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface into a rectangle that is about ¼ inch thick..
- Step 5: In a small bowl mix the brown/white sugar and cinnamon..
- Step 6: Spread the butter on the rolled out dough, followed by the crumbly mixture of cinnamon and sugar..
- Step 7: Roll up the rectangle and slightly pinch the edges to seal it, then with a sharp knife slice into 12 rolls. If you want them a little smaller you can make up to 16 rolls..
- Step 8: Place your rolls on a non-stick baking tray or grease it with butter/ margarine if it is non- stick then bake for 20-25 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius..
- Step 9: For the glaze, combine powdered sugar and milk in a bowl and stir until smooth..
- Step 10: Once the rolls are done drizzle the glaze while they are still warm so that the glaze will melt into the cracks making every bite full of deliciousness..