Chicken Satay Pizza.
You can cook Chicken Satay Pizza using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay Pizza
- You need of Ingredients for pizza dough:.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 2.25 tsp of yeast.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It's 2.5 cups of bread flour.
- It's 1.5 tsp of salt.
- You need of Ingredients for topping:.
- Prepare 500 gr of chicken thigh boneless skinless, cut in bite size.
- It's 2 of shallots, minced.
- You need 2 of lbr kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- You need 4 tbs of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare To taste of white pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, sliced lengthwise.
- You need of Green onion (optional), thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 8 tbs of thick satay peanut sauce (can be homemade or store bought).
- You need 4 cups of grated mozzarella cheese.
Chicken Satay Pizza step by step
- Mix the chicken with minced shallots, kaffir lime leaves, coriander, cumin, nutmeg, sweet soy sauce and white pepper. Let stand 1 hour in the refrigerator, covered. Heat about 1 tablespoon of oil until it is hot in the non-stick pan. Add the chicken and the liquid. Spread the chicken (try not to overlap). Do not stir for a few minutes until the bottom side looks caramelized. Flip the chicken over and let it sit for a while until the bottom is caramelized, then stir. Turn the heat off. Set aside..
- Pizza dough : dissolve yeast into warm water. Wait for about 3-5 minutes to foam. Add oil. Stir well. Add liquid yeast + oil to the flour. Mix well, add salt. Knead until the dough is smooth and soft. Round the dough and put it in a container that has been greased. Cover the container with cling wrap. Let it rest until doubled in size..
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide it into 2 equal pieces. Take 1 part of the dough (cover the other one with plastic) then roll it out to about 12 inches. Brush the dough surface with 1 tbs olive oil, then spread 4 tbs peanut sauce..
- Top with 1/2 part each of chicken, red onion & spring onion. Sprinkle with 2 cups of mozzarella..
- Bake the pizza in a preheated oven to 400°F for 15-20 minutes..