Blue Cheese Cake. Gently fold in the blue cheese and eggs, then pour the mixture into the ramekins. Blend cheese, eggs, flour, salt, picante sauce and sour cream. Pour mixture into pan and sprinkle with walnuts.
A savoury twist on the moreish buttery French tea cake - the perfect accompaniment to pre-dinner drinks. Photo "Blue berry cheese cake" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. The image is available for download in high. You can have Blue Cheese Cake using 17 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese Cake
- Prepare of Cake.
- Prepare 300 g (10.58 oz) of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 150 g (5.29 oz) of Blue Cheese.
- Prepare 50 g (1.76 oz) of Cake flour.
- You need 120 ml (4.05 fl oz) of Acacia honey.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It's 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- You need 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- You need 10 ml (0.33 fl oz) of White rum.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of Raisins.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It's 100 g (3.52 oz) of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 50 g (1.76 oz) of Blue cheese.
- It's 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of Acacia honey.
- Prepare 50 g (1.76 oz) of Raisins.
- Prepare 50 g (1.76 oz) of Walnuts.
- Prepare to taste of Acacia honey *for drizzle.
Blue cheese always receives a warm reception at a dinner party, but these fun straws are Add a kick of flavour to your standard savoury cakes and try this triple-tested blue cheese potato cake recipe. Blue berry cheese cake on wood background. Cottage cheese cake with berry jam and coffee on a dark blue background. Blue cheese dressing is easy to prepare from scratch and it tastes so much better than anything you can buy at the grocery store.
Blue Cheese Cake step by step
- Cream cheese & blue cheese at room temperature and knead well with a spatula..
- Add cake flour and knead well..
- Add acacia honey and mix well. * This acacia honey, Mielizia from Italy is highly recommended!.
- Make beaten eggs, add to the cake mixture, and then mix well..
- Add heavy cream and mix well..
- Add lemon juice..
- Add white rum and mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉).
- Pour the 1/3 cake mixture into the baking tray..
- Place raisins on it..
- Pour the left 2/3 cake mixture into the baking tray..
- Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even..
- Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Place foil over the trays..
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins, remove the foil, and then bake again another 25 mins..
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake, it's easy to break..
- Initially so fluffy with air, but becomes tighter as it cools..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator to chill. Next day the taste become even richer!.
- Put cream cheese & blue cheese in a container. Add acacia honey and mix lightly. Put in the refrigerator to chill..
- Slice a piece of cake and put on a plate..
- Put cream cheese & blue cheese mixture on it..
- Put some raisins & walnuts on it..
- Drizzle some acacia honey over the cake and serve!.
- Also good! Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce → Recipe ID : 13303986.
- Also good! Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce → Recipe ID : 13304223.
Iced with a soft Blue Ribbon Recipe. French Strawberry Cake is a stunning cake that is simple to make. Like a traditional French Apple Cake it is custardy in the middle with a crackly Cooking From Cookbooks: Bacon and Blue Cheese Cake. This Blue Cheese Dressing is the absolute best! It's rich, creamy, and so easy to make.