Best, easiest Pizza Dough (6 ingredients). This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe. Made from a handful of fresh and wholesome ingredients you know and love. Baking time will vary depending on the heat of your oven and.
It's one of those recipes that My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week. The pizza crust is a make-or-break element to any good pizza, so today I'm showing you how to make a homemade pizza crust that's fluffy, tender, and above all easy to make. Hey today I'm going to be showing you how to make pizza at home for scratch. You can have Best, easiest Pizza Dough (6 ingredients) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best, easiest Pizza Dough (6 ingredients)
- You need of instant dry active yeast.
- You need of warm water (not hot).
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- You need of olive oil.
- It's of salt.
- It's of garlic (very finely chopped) (optional).
This homemade pizza recipe is so easy that we're going to make the dough with. A step by step guide for making homemade Pizza Dough. This easy pizza dough recipe is quick and inexpensive and adaptable for thin or thick crust pizza! This homemade pizza dough recipe is SO EASY!
Best, easiest Pizza Dough (6 ingredients) step by step
- Mix water, yeast and sugar. Let sit for 20 mins, it will get bubbly..
- Heat the olive oil and add the garlic (optional step). Dont let garlic burn, its just to add a little garlic flavor..
- After 20 mins are up on the yeast mixture, add 2 cups of flour, oil (leaving a few pieces of garlic on it if desired) and salt..
- Mix in with a spoon and once the ingredients are mixed, place onto a floured surface..
- Add flour to your hands so the dough wont stick..
- Knead dough for 10 mins, constantly adding flour to your hands and surface only so it wont stick. You should get a soft, slightly sticky dough..
- Form a ball with the dough and place into a slightly oiled bowl. Cover with a kitchen towel and let sit for 2 hours or until doubled in size..
- Divide dough in 2 parts or 3 parts for personal size pizza (deppending on how thick you like your crust) or use whole dough for a large pizza..
- You can place dough on ziploc bag and leave it on the fridge overnight and using the dough at room temperature the next day..
- I cooked it at 350°F for 40 mins when I made pizza..
Make a classic New York Style pepperoni pizza or use this pizza crust with your own favorite toppings. I think pizza crust is best when the ingredients are simple. That's why this pizza dough recipe uses all-purpose flour, which is readily available in any. Easy pizza dough recipe, for the best ever homemade pizza! Make a big batch to keep in your fridge or freezer.