Quick Sesame Pechay Stir-fry.
You can cook Quick Sesame Pechay Stir-fry using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Sesame Pechay Stir-fry
- Prepare 3-4 bunch of Pechay (white stem or bok choy), chopped.
- It's 4 cloves of garlic, sliced thin.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Butter with 1 tsp cooking oil.
- Prepare 2-3 pinches of salt.
- You need of Sesame oil (to dress).
- You need to taste of pepper (optional).
- You need Pinch of roasted sesame seeds (optional).
Quick Sesame Pechay Stir-fry step by step
- Sauté garlic in butter and oil until fragrant and golden..
- Sauté in chopped pechay, stems first then leaves. It cooks fast so don't over cook..
- Season with salt, mix in well. Turn off heat and dress with a good round of sesame oil. Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on top if available. Serve as a side dish to your protein..