Phyllo (dough) 2 You can use it for pies, rolls etc not for pizza!. Thaw the phyllo dough roll(s) in the refrigerator, according to package instructions. Do not thaw at room temperature. Have filling and any other ingredients prepared and ready Uncover phyllo sheets as you need them, re-covering the remaining sheets until ready to use.
Making pepperoni pizza is always a treat to make homemade because you can add your favorite pizza toppings. This pizza is pretty large because it fills the size of the phyllo dough sheets. So try adding different toppings on both halves of the pizza so you can have. You can cook Phyllo (dough) 2 You can use it for pies, rolls etc not for pizza! using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Phyllo (dough) 2 You can use it for pies, rolls etc not for pizza!
- It's 3 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 3/4 of warm water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It's 1 1/4 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Filo (fillo or phyllo) pastry is a paper-thin translucent pastry used in Greek, Turkish, Eastern European and Middle Eastern recipes. Frozen phyllo dough makes for a spinach pie with a crispy, crackly crust. Yes, you can make phyllo at home. The basic ingredients are simple: flour, water, vinegar, and a little oil.
Phyllo (dough) 2 You can use it for pies, rolls etc not for pizza! instructions
- Mix everything together, work with the dough for 5 min..
- Cover it and let it rest for 15-30 min.
- On the table sprinkle a lot of flour and start working with the roller, the flour is one of the secret. be careful cause the dough will stuck!.
- Make it as thin as you like..
- When you ll cover your pie, cut it a bit in the top, sprinkle some oil and water..
- optional you can also put on the top milk and egg.
- I ll adding fillings for pies, some ideas!.
You might only need one roll for a single recipe. Sheets need to be thawed in the refrigerator overnight. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough, until it becomes a very thin round sheet; the thinner, the better. The thickness of the phyllo dough depends on what you will be using it for. If you are making a spinach pie, then the dough is rolled out a little bit thicker than if you are making a feta.