cinnamon buns. This easy cinnamon bun recipe puts a lot of the cinnamon sugar on the top, rather than hidden away inside. The Swedes know how to live - their cinnamon buns are a prime example. The BEST cinnamon rolls in the WORLD.
Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. Cinnamon Buns so moreish the recipe for these Cinnamon Buns may be worth doubling or even tripling! Swedish Cinnamon Buns (Kanelbullar) with Brontë Aurell. You can have cinnamon buns using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of cinnamon buns
- Prepare 250 grams of all purpose flour.
- It's 75 grams of powdered suger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 75 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bry yeast.
- You need 5 tsp of unsalted butter (softened).
- Prepare 75 grams of brown suger (packed).
- Prepare 1 of resins- nuts as per your preference.
How to make Swedish Cinnamon Buns! Cinnamon buns, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon roll bites …. these are a few of my favorite things. A few of my favorite things that I rarely ever make, because I know all too well what happens when they're in. Soft, buttery, cinnamon sugar-laced buns, enhanced with the flavor and texture of sourdough.
cinnamon buns step by step
- add dry yeast to half a cup of milk, add a spoon full of sugar, stir and keep aside, the yeast shal activate within 10 mins..
- mix powdered sugar, flour and salt in a bowl, mix well..
- pour activated yeast mix ( which is now frothy) over the flour mix and kneed the dough, add some more milk if needed keep the consistency to sticky..
- once the dough forms start adding butter spoon by spoon to the dough, use only 3 teaspoon of butter for dough. its better to use dough hook now for 3-5 mins or kneed with hand for 10 mins. in the end the dough should look silky and smooth.
- keep it aside in warm place in the kitchen covered with kitchen towel and let it rise for minimum 1 hour or till the dough is double in size..
- after the dough rises, puncture the dough by pusshing tip of the fingers in the dough, let the air come out, kneed it on non stick surface pushing with the base of your palm..
- lighly flour the surface and roll the dough in rectangle. (1/2 inch thick).
- spread 1 teaspoon butter over the rolled dough, spread the brown sugar evenly. spread nuts/ resins give it a good dab, and roll tightly like a swiss roll..
- cut horizontally 1 inch thick ( it should look like running pin wheel :) arange on greased baking tray and let it rise for next 1-1/2 hour or till doubled.
- preheat the oven at 200 C.
- apply a lil bit of butter on the top of buns, bake at 200 c for 10 to 15 mins or till golden from above and done.
There are few things that could enhance the flavor and texture of a cinnamon bun, but sourdough is one of. Classic cinnamon buns are gooey, sweet and a real treat. But they require a fair amount of time investment. We learned a great tip for moist, chewy buns, from the. This traditional Swedish kanelbullar (cinnamon buns) recipe is made with a perfectly soft and chewy cardamom dough, a buttery cinnamon-sugar filling, and twisted into cute little knots.