Chocolate and Banana Loaf.
You can cook Chocolate and Banana Loaf using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate and Banana Loaf
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of self-raising flour.
- It's 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mixed spice or cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 tsp of bi-carb soda.
- You need 2 of eggs ( lightly beaten).
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- It's 3/4 cup of ripe banana ( mashed).
- It's 1 1/2 cup of milk chocolate (chopped).
Chocolate and Banana Loaf instructions
- Pre heat oven to 170C. Grease and line with baking paper a 10cmX20cm load tin..
- Sift flour in a large bowl. Add brown sugar, mixed spice and bi-carb soda. Make a well in the centre..
- Place eggs, milk and oil in a large bowl and whisk until well combined. Stir through banana and chocolate..
- Pour the wet banana mixture into the centre of the flour mixture and fold gently until just combined. Spoon the mixture into the prepared load tin..
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden and cooked though. Remove from oven and set aside to cool for 5 minutes before turning into a wire rack..
- Serve warm or a room temperature..