You can have Bechamel Pasta using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bechamel Pasta
- You need 16 oz of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 Tb of Garlic Puree.
- It's Pinch of Onion Powder.
- You need 450 g of Macaroni.
- You need 4 Tb of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 4 Tb of Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard Powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It's 2 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of Half and Half Cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of 5 year Aged Cheddar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Havarti.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Paprika to cover.
Bechamel Pasta step by step
- Pan fry the chicken breast seasoning it with Garlic puree, onion powder, salt, and pepper..
- Bring salted water to a boil. And cook the pasta for 10-12 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside..
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium high heat..
- Whisk in flour and cook for 1 to 2 minutes until flour begins to color..
- Slowly add milk and cream. Whisking until sauce is smooth and bubbly..
- Whisk in mustard powder and cayenne pepper..
- Reduce heat to low. Add the cheeses and stir until melted through. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the sauce to pasta. Place in oven-safe dish. Cover top with paprika..
- Bake on 400°F for 20-25 minutes or until top browns..