Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. You can cook Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It's 450 g of mashed 🍌 (can add more).
- It's 90 g of melted unsalted butter.
- Prepare 40 g of white sugar.
- Prepare 40 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg (room temperature).
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 225 g of all purpose flour / cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 cup of chocolate chip (optional).
Easy and moist Banana Bread that is loaded with bananas and walnuts. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat over at 160° & line in baking paper on 2L loaf pan..
- Whisk 🍌, sugar, butter until well-blended..
- Whisk in egg & vanilla extract.
- Add in sifted flour, baking soda & salt. Using a spatula, using cutting and scrape motion to stir till well blended. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into loaf pan, knock out some air. Bake for about 1 hour & 15 minutes（看著辦）until a tester inserted in the centre & come out clean..
- Put the tray into the middle, once 🍌🍞 is starting to turn brown, move tray to bottom, when it turned into your desire colour, cover the top with aluminium foil. (Me: move to bottom after 30mins, cover with foil after 15min).
- Cool it in the tin for 20 mins. Take out & cool completely..
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.