48h Pizza Dough. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the yeast, salt and water. Next, turn the dough out onto a floured surface and divide into eight portions. C alumni Fabio Biscaldi and Michele Circhirillo.
Making your own pizza dough is simple with this easy overnight pizza dough! Four ingredients plus time is all you need for the best homemade pizza of. The ambiance was that of your typical Italian restaurants; loud and warm. You can have 48h Pizza Dough using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 48h Pizza Dough
- Prepare 500 g of strong white bread flour.
- You need 5 g of active dry yeast.
- It's 2 tsp of fine sea-salt.
- Prepare 320 ml of tepid water.
This W factor indicated dough elasticity and extensibility. As a test we made pizza dough with short, medium and long fermentation times. We found the long, fridge retarded dough was best. A wide variety of making pizza dough options are available to you, such as local service location, key selling points, and applicable industries.
48h Pizza Dough step by step
- Sift the flour into a bowl, add the yeast, salt and water.
- Knead until combined - this should take around 5 minutes.
- Leave the dough to rest for 10 minutes in a covered bowl.
- Knead the dough for another 5 minutes, until smooth - add flour if needed.
- Cover the dough in a bowl and leave in the fridge for at least 48 hours.
- Remove 3 to 4 hours before cooking. Divide the dough into pieces and leave covered to rest for approximately 3-4 hours.
- Prepare and bake (220°C - 6-7 minutes).
Enter the Pizza Gate - Bold New #PEDOGATE Documentary. Here is the link to the recipe for the crust I used in this video. If you want to get more than one use out of this dough make up extra batches. Online pizza dough calculator will help you prepare a perfect homemade pizza dough in any style. Precise ingredients recipe will give you best results.