Yeast Pizza Dough (vegan pizzas) 🌱.
You can cook Yeast Pizza Dough (vegan pizzas) 🌱 using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yeast Pizza Dough (vegan pizzas) 🌱
- You need 1 cup of plain flour (white, wholemeal or brown).
- You need 1 teaspoon of yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of /2 teaspoon olive oil.
- You need of Warm water (room temperature).
Yeast Pizza Dough (vegan pizzas) 🌱 step by step
- Put the flour in to the bowl and make a well in the centre. Add sugar, the yeast and a little warm water. It will bubble a little. Continue to add water until you have a soft ball of dough..
- Add the oil and knead on a floured surface for at least 10 minutes until the dough is elastic. Cover with a clean tea towel and put in a warm place to rise for 2 hours. It will double in size..
- Shape into your base (I usually make mini pizzas) and rest for 20 minutes. Top with your toppings and bake in a hot oven for around 10 minutes. Last week we cooked them in the BBQ! This is a versatile recipe and is also the base for my za’atar flatbreads which we made with the smoked aubergine dip last week (both already on Cookpad).