Sunshine's lemon cream tea loaf. Sunshine's lemon cream tea loaf This would be great with tea , coffee or milk. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar and yogurt. Add oil and lemon extract and whisk again.
Add the eggs and vanilla essence and mix. Stir in lemon zest, vanilla, and flour. Or just brew this tea in your favorite cup. You can have Sunshine's lemon cream tea loaf using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sunshine's lemon cream tea loaf
- You need 1 packages of (8-oz) cream cheese ,.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter or margarine.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon extract.
- It's 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- It's 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of grated lemon rind.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
We're a fan of both approaches. Cream butter and sugar together; add eggs, milk and lemon rind. Sift flour, baking powder and salt together and add to butter mixture. Glaze-Once sugar is dissolved, pour over hot bread and allow bread to cool before serving.
Sunshine's lemon cream tea loaf step by step
- Preheat on 350° , and bake on 350°. Spray cooking oil into 2 8 1/2 × 4 1/2 ×3- inch loaf pans..
- In a mixer , combine cream cheese & butter , cream well. gradually add sugar , mix until light and fluffy. add lemon extract ,Add eggs , one at a time , beating mixture well after each addition ..
- Mix flour , salt and baking powder, add to cream mixture alternately with milk , beginning to ending with flour mixture . mix well after addition. Stir in pecans..
- Put batter into loaf pans, half it evenly, bake for 55 to 60 minutes. Or till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
- Meanwhile , as the loafs bake ,mix the last 3 ingredients together , until smooth. Set a side.
- When the loafs r done , take the lemon mixture on top of hot loafs evenly , let set to cool in pan for 10 minutes , then take out the loafs , place on wire rack, and cool completely.. Enjoy !!!!!.
The decadence of Grand Marnier makes this lemon loaf special. Great with Earl Grey tea or ice wine. This dressed-up pound cake-style lemon loaf has a delicate hint of ginger.. Stir in the lemon zest and orange liqueur. To make the bread, whisk together the eggs, lemon zest, and juice, salt, and granulated sugar in a large.