Egg Roll Stir Fry.
You can have Egg Roll Stir Fry using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Roll Stir Fry
- It's 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It's 1/2 lb. of ground pork sausage.
- It's 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp. of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, peeled and shredded.
- You need 1/2 of small head cabbage, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of yellow onion, thinly sliced.
- It's 2 tbsp. of soy sauce.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and pepper.
- It's of Sesame seeds, to garnish.
Egg Roll Stir Fry instructions
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once its hot, add the sausage and cook until it is browned throughout. Then add the sesame oil and the garlic. Cook and stir until the garlic is fragrant, a minute or so..
- Add in the cabbage, onion and carrot. Season with the salt and pepper. Then drizzle in the soy sauce. Cook the veggies until they have softened up, about 5-7 minutes. Stir in the sesame seeds, then serve it up..