Easy Pizza Dough. Reviews for: Photos of Quick and Easy Pizza Crust. This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe. This recipe for everyday pizza dough is one we've worked on together over the years, tweaking It's easy to make, either over a lazy afternoon at home or to stash in your fridge for later, and it's super.
This easy pizza dough recipe is great for beginners and produces a soft homemade pizza crust. Here's my recipe for easy pizza dough that makes for a soft, pillowy crust (and can even be made ahead)! Making homemade pizza dough a day or a couple of weeks ahead gives you a head start on dinner. You can have Easy Pizza Dough using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza Dough
- You need 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 50 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 5 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 150 grams of Water.
- Prepare 20 grams of Olive oil.
Perfect for pizza night with the family! We love to make homemade pizza together on the. Don't spend hours making pizza dough! Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times.
Easy Pizza Dough instructions
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl. (Keep the yeast and salt away from each other.) Start by mixing up the dough in the bowl..
- When the dough is no longer floury, take it out onto a work surface and knead it until it's smooth. You don't have to put a lot of effort into it, as long as it comes together nicely!.
- Divide the dough into 3 pieces and round off each into a smooth ball. Pinch the seams closed on the bottom of the ball securely. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent the dough from drying out, and leave in a warm location for 10-15 minutes..
- I make the pizza sauce, prep the toppings and preheat the oven (to 220°C) while the dough rising..
- Don't forget to heat up the baking tray when preheating the oven. This will make the dough crispy and fragrant on the bottom..
- Place the dough on a sheet of kitchen parchment paper, and roll it out to a 24cm diameter disc. Press inside the edge with your fingers to make about 1cm around the edge a bit thicker..
- The dough is a bit sticky, so if it's hard to roll out dust with some flour. A slightly floury surface is kind of tasty too..
- When the dough has been rolled out, brush on a little olive oil (not included in ingredients), spread on the pizza sauce, and add the toppings..
- Place the dough on the hot baking tray, and bake on the top rack of a preheated 220°C oven for about 15 minutes. When the edges of the pie are golden brown, the pizza is done.
- The edges are crispy and nutty and delicious. Homemade pizza is dangerous! It's sooo good!.
- You can wrap the dough at Step 3 with plastic wrap and freeze it! It's very handy when you suddenly get the urge for pizza..
- Is a Potato, Soy sauce-butter and Mayonnaise pizza https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156435-potato-soy-sauce-butter-egg-mayo-pizza.
This homemade pizza dough recipe is pleasantly chewy, golden and crisp on the outside, but most of all, so easy to make. New to making dough from scratch? Here's a quick and easy pizza dough recipe. You can make pizza dough with the aid of a food processor or a bread machine, but this recipe is done by hand. This is a really easy way to make a good "yeasty" pizza dough!