Devine Apple Cinnamon Loaf.
You can have Devine Apple Cinnamon Loaf using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Devine Apple Cinnamon Loaf
- It's 1/3 cup of Brown sugar (not packed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of Apple, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of white sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
Devine Apple Cinnamon Loaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F, grease and flour a 5 by 9 inch loaf tin..
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl and set aside..
- Cream butter and white sugar together..
- In a separate bowl, sift flour and baking powder together, set aside..
- Add one egg and mix until incorporated then mix in the next egg. Add vanilla..
- Add flour mixture to the batter and mix until just smooth..
- Add milk and mix until incorporated and smooth..
- Peel and chop apple..
- Pour half of the batter in the tin. Position half the apple pieces on top and sprinkle half of the cinnamon sugar over top. Gently pat down the sugar..
- Pour remaining batter over the sugar and repeat the layer of Apple and sugar..
- Carefully push the apple and sugar into the mixture slightly..
- Bake for 30-40mins or until a wooden skewer comes out clean..