Chicken (or sausage) and Pasta With White Wine Cream Sauce.
You can cook Chicken (or sausage) and Pasta With White Wine Cream Sauce using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken (or sausage) and Pasta With White Wine Cream Sauce
- It's 3-4 of Chicken breasts (or 1 ring of Andouille OR Polska Kielbasa sausage).
- Prepare 1 package of Portobello (or white) mushrooms washed and thick cut.
- You need 2-3 of medium red tomatoes chopped into 1/2 inch pieces.
- You need 5 Tsp of Italian Seasoning. OR make your own with 1 Tsp each of Oregano, Basil, granulated Garlic, Onion powder & 1/2 Tsp each of Tarragon, salt.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Chardonnay wine.
- It's 1/2 Tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of minced medium yellow onion.
- It's 2 Tbsp of butter.
- It's 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need of Cooked and drained pasta of your choice.
- It's of Parmesan Cheese for garnish.
Chicken (or sausage) and Pasta With White Wine Cream Sauce step by step
- Melt butter in sauce pan on medium heat. Once butter is foaming add minced onions..
- Cook onions until caramelized and golden brown. About 5 minutes..
- Combine salt, pepper & white wine.
- Add wine mixture to caramelized onions. And simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Cut chicken (or sausage) into 1-1 1/2" chunks and add 2 1/2 Tsp Italian seasoning. Mix and set aside..
- Whisk 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom soup into wine sauce. Just bring to simmer and reduce heat to keep warm..
- Add oil and garlic to hot pan and saute for 2 min..
- Add mushrooms and saute until just tender..
- Add chicken and cook until chicken is just done and white throughout..
- Add remaining Italian seasoning and mix thoroughly..
- Add tomatoes..
- Combine tomatoes into mixture. Cook for 1 more minute. Remove from heat and cover..
- Serve sauce over pasta first, then meat Mushroom mixture, and finish with a bit of sauce on top. Garnish with parmesan cheese..