Bite-Sized Snack Chicken Breast Mayo Yakitori. You can leave out the dipping sauce or improvise something more to your liking. Yakitori makes a great appetizer or midday snack. If you wish to want to make them ahead of.
These charcoal-grilled chicken skewers are a popular street food throughout Japan; there, the chicken may be joined by chicken gizzards and hard. Marinated whole chicken breasts all day & then grilled. Serve with CL Squash Rice Casserole. You can have Bite-Sized Snack Chicken Breast Mayo Yakitori using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bite-Sized Snack Chicken Breast Mayo Yakitori
- Prepare 150 grams of Chicken breast meat (thigh also OK).
- You need 1 dash of ★Sake.
- Prepare 1 dash of ★Salt and pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of ★Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White flour.
- Prepare 1 dash of Soy sauce.
- You need 10 of Toothpicks.
- It's 1 dash of Salt (final seasoning).
- Prepare 1 of if desired Cute toothpicks.
Chicken yakitori recipe is an easy Japanese grilled dish served on skewers. Then the yakitori sauce is brushed on both sides of the chicken multiple times and allowed to cook a few You're going to want to drizzle extra flavor on each bite! You can also use the sauce for beef, pork and seafood to. Yakitori is the Japanese name for skewered chicken that is grilled and basted with a sweet and salty sauce of sake, soy sauce, mirin, and sugar.
Bite-Sized Snack Chicken Breast Mayo Yakitori step by step
- Cut the chicken into thin pieces along the grain. You can also use leftover offcuts. Put in a plastic bag and rub in the ★ ingredients..
- Add flour and continue to rub in. Work the flour into the entire mixture..
- Skewer 2 pieces with a toothpick..
- Apply oil to a frying pan and saute the chicken skewers. Once the bottom has browned, decrease to low heat, flip over, cover with a lid, and cook for 2 minutes..
- Remove the lid. If the chicken has a golden brown color, add soy sauce, lightly toss with the meat, and stop the heat. If using thigh meat and you're concerned about the excess oil, wipe before adding the soy sauce..
- Transfer to a serving dish, sprinkle salt and it's complete. Serve with ichimi spice or cayenne chili peppers, aonori, roasted sesame, etc. as desired..
- The salt is the key, so don't forget it at the final step..
- After cooking, you can change the toothpicks for something cuter..
Yakitori is a Japanese skewered chicken, cooked on griller with either sweet soy sauce or just salt. You don't marinate chicken before grilling yakitori. The sauce is easy to make and once you put the meat onto skewers, just grill them and baste the You could also use chicken breast instead of thigh. Bite-sized pieces of chicken, meat or vegetables are skewered and cooked over a charcoal grill or an open flame, and glazed with a sweet teriyaki sauce. If you're looking for something tasty and festive to throw on the grill and enjoy with family and friends, this yakitori chicken recipe is a great choice.