Beer Bread (EASY).
You can cook Beer Bread (EASY) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beer Bread (EASY)
- It's 3 cup of Flour (SIFTED).
- Prepare 3 tsp of Baking powder (omit if using self-rising flour).
- You need 1 tsp of Salt (omit if using self-rising flour).
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 12 oz of 1 beer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Melted butter (or less).
Beer Bread (EASY) step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix dry ingredients and beer.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Pour melted butter over mixture.
- Bake 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.