You can cook Simple Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Cheesecake
- You need 400 grams of Soft Cheese.
- You need 400 ml of Condensed Milk.
- It's 200 ml of 48% Double Cream.
- It's 1 of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 400 grams of Digestive Bisuits.
- It's 400 grams of Butter.
Simple Cheesecake instructions
- Break the Biscuits into fine crumbs, (alternatively, use a blender). Put the crumbs into a bowl and make a well. Add the butter and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and microwave for 1 minute (repeat until butter has melted completely)..
- Get a large, deep dish, and line the bottom with the Biscuit Mixture. Place in the fridge and allow to cool for about 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, put the Condensed Milk into a large mixing bowl and add the Spreadable Cheese. Mix together well (preferably with an electric whisk). Add the Double Cream to the mixture whilst whisking.
- When all the cream mixture is well whisked, mix in the lemon juice (you can use fresh lemons for this, but I prefer bottled).
- Continue whisking and adding lemon juice until the mixture starts to thicken. You can add more lemon juice for taste..
- Pour the Cream Mixture over the Biscuit Mixture and even out with a spatular. Return to the fridge until the topping has set (of if you can't wait that long, eat straight away).