Lemon & Lavender Cookies. The lemon, Citrus limon, is a species of small evergreen tree in the flowering plant family Rutaceae, native to South Asia, primarily North eastern India. Перевод слова lemon, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. 🎦 Lemon. Lemon (Citrus × limon) is a hybrid of the plant genus Citrus, as well as the common name for the popular edible fruit of this small tree or spreading bush. The lemon plant is characterized by thorny branches and white flowers with purple edges, while the acidic, juicy fruit is oval (egg-shaped).
From Middle English lymon, from Old French lymon ("citrus"), from Arabic لَيْمُون (laymūn) or Ottoman Turkish لیمون (limon), from Persian لیمو (limu). Cognate with Sanskrit निम्बू (nimbū, "lime"). Lemons are a type of citrus fruit and are easily recognized by the bright yellow color of their rind/skin. You can have Lemon & Lavender Cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon & Lavender Cookies
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It's 1 of Squeezed lemon.
- You need 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- It's 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Culinary lavender (dry).
- Prepare 2 1/2 stick of Butter.
- It's 1 of Egg.
Lemons are prized for their sour juice, which is usually the prime use of the lemon. Lemon definition is - an acid fruit that is botanically a many-seeded pale yellow oblong berry produced by a small thorny citrus tree (Citrus limon) and that has a rind from which an aromatic oil is extracted. The lemon tree is one of the most common fruit trees. Both savory and sweet dishes benefit from the tangy Lemon juice poured over other fruits prevents discoloration of the flesh when exposed to air.
Lemon & Lavender Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together butter (cubed), sugar, and egg..
- Slowly mix in flour and lavender. To intensify the lavendar, put into a processor for a few seconds..
- Stop mixer and squeeze two halves of lemon into dough making sure no seeds fall into the batter..
- Ball into desired size on a greased cookie sheet and place into oven for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned along the edges..
- Squeeze fresh lemon on top for extra tartness. Enjoy! 🍪.
A spiny evergreen tree native to Asia, widely cultivated for its oval yellow fruit. b. Lemons are a good source of potassium, phosphorus, calcium and magnesium. D., but was not widely cultivated. Lemon definition: A lemon is a bright yellow fruit with very sour juice. Lemons grow on trees in warm.