Jo's Good Morning Muffins. This is my favorite muffin recipe y'all! I make these all the time, and everyone eats them right up! I used raspberries as my fresh fruit in this video, but.
After you give 'em a good spray, scoop the batter into a muffin pan. Next, sprinkle a heaping teaspoon of the sugary-spice mixture onto the top of each muffin. Morning Glory Muffins are sweet, moist and ideal for busy mornings! You can cook Jo's Good Morning Muffins using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jo's Good Morning Muffins
- It's of flour.
- It's of mochiko.
- It's of of butter, softened.
- It's of Oatmeal.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- It's of orange, zested.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It's of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need of eggs.
- It's of vanilla.
- You need of sour cream.
- It's of agave syrup.
- Prepare of dried blueberries.
- Prepare of grated carrots.
- You need of crushed, drained pineapple.
- It's of apple, shredded.
- Prepare of dried apricots, diced.
- You need of mac nuts.
- Prepare of Other options, raisins, cranberries, banana chips, etc..
- You need of Yield: 18 muffins and 1 loaf pan..
Pair them with a mug of your favorite coffee for the perfect fall breakfast. Morning Glory Muffins are a healthy, easy breakfast! Packed with zucchini, carrot, walnuts and coconut you'll love having these on hand. But yes, it is time consuming, what with all the shredding, but they loved it b/c it is chock full of goodies.
Jo's Good Morning Muffins instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 325°..
- Prep muffin tin and loaf pan using cooking spray or line with paper liners or foil..
- Combine flour, mochiko, butter, oatmeal, cinnamon, orange zest, b. powder, b. soda and salt, mix and blend well in a large bowl..
- Blend milk, eggs, vanilla and sour cream..
- Add to the flour mixture in 4 increments. Mix well without over mixing the batter..
- Fold in grated carrots, crushed pineapple, shredded apple, diced apricots and mac nuts. Add your own options at this time also..
- Pour batter evenly into muffin tins and loaf pan..
- Bake for 30 minutes for muffins and 45 minutes for the loaf pan. Also do a toothpick test. When done, remove and cool completely, serve..
Because I used Sweetened coconut, I I love the cafe bought Morning Glory muffins, and it was nice to finally be able to duplicate them at home! Using the review advice, I substituted half. For the muffin batter: Sift together the flour, granulated sugar and baking powder. Place the flour mixture in a mixing bowl. Use a pastry cutter to mix in the butter and shortening.