Healthy oats cookie. These delicious, healthy oat cookies are packed with hemp seeds, raisins, chocolate These delicious, healthy oat cookies are perfect for a sweet, little snack anytime of day. These Healthy Oatmeal Cookies Are Our New Best Friend. Cuz these are not your ordinary oatmeal cookies!
Healthy oatmeal cookies made with fiber-rich oats, coconut oil and applesauce instead of butter and coconut sugar. Easy to make healthy oat cookies without any eggs, butter or flour! These simple healthy cookie recipes can all be made with instant, oatmeal or whole oats that have been ground. You can cook Healthy oats cookie using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy oats cookie
- You need 1 cup of oats flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of margarine.
- It's 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of Optional flavours.
- You need 3/4 cups of Oats.
- You need 1/2 of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins.
These healthy oatmeal cookies are egg-free and dairy-free, which I hope lets more kids enjoy them. You can also easily make these cookies gluten-free by using gluten-free oats and a gluten-free flour. The other alternative for making these healthy oatmeal cookies is to use quick cooking oats, which will give essentially the. These healthy breakfast cookies can actually be enjoyed at any time of day and are super nutritious as they are based around oats, fruit and nuts.
Healthy oats cookie instructions
- Mix all to form a hard dough texture.
- Refidgerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190° for about 10-15 mins. Meanwhile form 1/4 cup size balls and space out on a tray.
- Place in oven for about 15-20 mins.
Super chewy oatmeal and coconut cookies are here! The base of these cookies is rolled oats, oat flour, almond flour. Rolled Oat Cookies Recipes on Yummly Healthy Banana Oat Cookies, Tahini-oat Cookies, Coconut-oat Cookies. Gudrum Cookies - Butter Coconut Oat CookiesTara Rochford Nutrition.