Healthy-ish Nutella Peanut Butter Banana Bread. Super-moist banana bread swirled with Nutella and peanut butter cups. I don't really think you need any convincing about how dangerously delicious this banana bread is. Because if you don't like peanut butter and you don't like Nutella…. then you are.
With extra peanut butter swirled on top, this sweet and salty bread is destined to be a family favorite. This super healthy banana bread recipe is so moist and sweet, everyone is always Healthy Banana Bread - The Perfect Recipe For Breakfast Or Snack. To lower the oil Baked it with additional chocolate chips and peanut butter. You can have Healthy-ish Nutella Peanut Butter Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy-ish Nutella Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Prepare 3 of very ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 2 cups of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- It's 3/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of nutella.
Without hesitation, Peanut Butter is the 'healthier' alternative to Nutella. Peanut Butter is lower in sugar, higher in protein and often lower in your unhealthy fats. In summary, your best bet would be to choose Peanut Butter over Nutella. Peanut butter swirl Banana bread - Simply Delicious. banana, nutella and salted pistachio popsicles.
Healthy-ish Nutella Peanut Butter Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients except Nutella in blender and blend until smooth.
- Grease 9 inch loaf pan and add batter.
- Bake for 30 min.
- Garnish with banana slices, drizzle with Nutella. Enjoy!.
Growing up, we made popsicles by pouring orange juice into these molds, letting them freeze and eating them outside so we didn't sticky up the kitchen floor. Peanut Butter Banana Bread - this soft quick bread is so easy to make. It's also healthier than your average dessert bread. Peanut Butter and Chocolate is the Perfect Match. I was originally going to put the chocolate chips in the batter, but I forgot until after.