Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach. It kind of tasted like a melted strawberry shake and I used a frozen banana. A fruit and yogurt smoothie makes a delicious, healthy breakfast or afternoon snack. Once you get the hang of achieving the right ratio of fruit to yogurt, experiment by adding different types of fruits and sweeteners.
To reduce the sugar content, substitute a leafy green for one of their fruits. Fruit And Yogurt Smoothie- Fresh fruit and Greek style yogurt combine for a refreshing smoothie. This easy fruit smoothie with yogurt recipe calls for just three ingredients--yogurt, fruit juice and whatever frozen fruit you have on hand. You can cook Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach
- You need 1 cup of frozen fruit (strawberries, peaches, and mangos were used in mine.).
- Prepare 1 of banana- peeled (sliced frozen or unfrozen both work).
- Prepare 1 of handful of spinach-washed & stems removed.
- It's 1/3 cup of greek or low fat yogurt (plain or vanilla will work, for an extra kick use some with fruit flavor).
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of favorite juice (orange, mango, apple or cranberry work well).
Mix up your combinations from day to day for a healthy breakfast or snack you'll never get bored with. Blend frozen fruit juice with fresh strawberries and a banana for a smoothie spiked with bright fruit flavor. This tasty drink is rich and creamy thanks to a hearty helping of vanilla low-fat yogurt. Yoplait Greek Yogurt Green Smoothies #JuneFreshSavingsA Sparkle of Genius.
Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach instructions
- Lightly blend frozen fruit, banana, spinach, and yogurt in blender..
- Add juice and honey, continue blending. More juice, berries, and yogurt can be added to your liking. Keep in mind more juice thins, frozen fruit thickens. Bananas and honey are a healthier way to add sweetness. Using frozen fruit eliminates chunks of ice..
- Kmurcks 3/2014.
A mixed fruit smoothie recipe made with yogurt, seasonal fruits like apple, banana & mango. Along with a medley of fruity flavors, fruit lassi is loaded with vitamins and antioxidants and has a natural sweetness. Not to mention the gorgeous pink shade. Fruit and yogurt smoothies are a great way for everyone to get their daily servings of fruit. Here are five healthy recipes, as well as suggestions for Smoothies are so easy to make and can be an important part of a healthy diet for both children and adults.