Yolks and Celery Stir-Fry.
You can have Yolks and Celery Stir-Fry using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yolks and Celery Stir-Fry
- It's 20 of yolks.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- You need of Water for boiling.
Yolks and Celery Stir-Fry step by step
- Boil about 2 cups of water. I used a pan because I felt it was easier to scoop the yolks later. Add the yolks, one by one. After five minutes, carefully take out the yolks and set aside..
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the sliced onion and stir. Add celery and the condiments, stir from time to time..
- After a minute or so, add the yolks. Flip the yolks after a couple of minutes. You can eat this with rice or mash it with mayo for sandwich filling..