Sugar coated Cinnamon Rolls. I used pre-maid cinnamon rolls and only made one. I refrigerated the rest in it's packaging. These Sugar Free Cinnamon Rolls are perfect for any weekend morning.
Cinnamon sweet rolls have never been easier. This overnight recipe is simple and absolutely amazing! The rolls are unconventionally twisted…and then twisted some more into a circle which not only gives them a lovely, unique look but it creates a flaky, buttery texture to the golden baked. You can have Sugar coated Cinnamon Rolls using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sugar coated Cinnamon Rolls
- It's of all purpose flour.
- You need of yeast active dry yeast active dry.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of milk warm.
- You need of vanila essence.
- It's of butter melted.
- It's of egg.
- You need of cinnamon powder.
- You need of sugar demarara.
- Prepare of chocolate powder or grated.
- You need of raisins any color.
These sugar-free cinnamon rolls took us a few goes to get perfect. Initially we started using wholemeal flour but we just couldn't get them to be fluffy or cake-like. When the dough is shiny and smooth, put it in a large mixing bowl, coat in a thin layer of olive oil and cover the bowl with a tea towel. A quick yeast-made Cinnamon roll recipe.
Sugar coated Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- SStir the yeast sugar and warm milk together and rest it for 10-15 mins..
- In a bowl,take the flour with little salt and add the yeast mixture. MMix well till a sticky soft dough. Put on plain surface,with little flour..
- Add the butter 2 spoons and knead well till a well dough of firmness yet soft achieved. with cloth or lid in a oiled bowl till rises well..
- Preheat oven to 180°c till 10 mins. Grease a tray and line with parchment paperpaper and brush well..
- Now,on a clean surface,drizzle the butter remains and sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon well. Lay the dough on top..
- As necessary you can add dust with extra flour, roll the dough gently to a rectangular shape..
- Again ddo the same. Melted butterbutter,sugar and the cchocolate grated/powder. On a side, layer the dry fruits of your choice. I used raisins and tuti fruiti..
- Delicately from one end roll the flattened dough to a cylindrical tube. Slowly cut the and place on the tray and bake at 140° C for 25 mins or till set. Last 5 mins you can sprinkle littke sugar..
- Serve with aany topping of choice from sugar syrup to toffee sauce.
Soft, fluffy, cinnamon rolls loaded with gooey cinnamon-y interiors and topped off with cream cheese frosting. Whisk together brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl. Once your dough has finished resting (it may not have risen very much. Candy apple daydream, Warm like a soft kittens pressed forehead, Delicate dutch pastries baking in my memories, So sweet they sing to me, Raw honey dipped spoons In cinnamon rolled smiles, Sugar coated cuddles Wrapped in strawberry licorice sheets. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls.