Fruit Salad with Drizzled Dressing. This tangy lemony dressing makes a creamy addition to salads or is great drizzled over grilled fish. Try it over a butter lettuce, grape tomatoes, and English cucumber salad. Fresh fruit salad tossed in a homemade honey lime dressing is a refreshing side dish to serve with any meal.
I like to use a star cookie cutter Drizzle with the dressing and very gently toss. Sprinkle with a few generous pinches of oregano and top with the mint leaves. My Moscato Fruit Salad is probably our most favorite for obvious reasons: BUT, this winning combination of tropical fruits drizzled with a honey orange yogurt dressing makes for the best homemade fruit salad that everyone can enjoy. You can cook Fruit Salad with Drizzled Dressing using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad with Drizzled Dressing
- You need of Fruits for salad:.
- You need 1 of kiwi.
- It's 3-4 slices of pineapple.
- It's 1 of dragon fruit.
- Prepare 1/2 of orange.
- It's to taste of strawberries.
- Prepare 7-8 of fresh dates.
- Prepare of For Dressing:.
- You need to taste of lime juice.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 of chat masala.
I brought this fruit salad as a super last-minute potluck addition for a friend's brunch and, call me crazy, but it was gone before the platter of bacon! Add the dressing to the bowl with the fruit and toss to combine. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve immediately or store, covered securely with plastic. Mason Jar Fruit Salad with Strawberry Mint Dressing.
Fruit Salad with Drizzled Dressing step by step
- Chop fruits in a bowl..
- Dressing: mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl..
- Pour this dressing over fruits, toss them well and serve..
- Note: That we can also use fruits like apple,banana(if freshly consumed) also strawberries and blueberries according to the taste we like. Honey and mint can also be put in dressing to enhance the benefits..
Triple Fruit Salad with Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing. Double up on this dressing recipe so you have extras to drizzle all over chicken, greens and veggies too. This Fruit Salad is perfect for any party or bbq, especially in the summer. Zest limes and put into a measuring cup. Pour dressing over top and mix gently.