Cinnamon roll. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick brown sugar off your fingers for the rest of the afternoon. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls?
They also make an excellent gift. Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. You can cook Cinnamon roll using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, divided.
- Prepare of Dough.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It's 2 tablespoons of white sugar.
- It's 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It's of Fillings.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1 tablespoon of grounded cinnamon.
This giant cinnamon roll is a major crowd pleaser, and couldn't be easier to make. (It's made with Crescent dough!) Place rolls cut side-up in prepared baking pan. Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing ~ Recipe. These are hands down the best Cinnamon Rolls I've ever had! The FLUFFIEST Homemade Cinnamon Rolls of Your Life (Can Make Overnight).
Cinnamon roll step by step
- Preheat oven to desired temperature, grease baking pan with 2 teaspoon melted butter.
- In a large bowl mix flour, 2 tablespoons white sugar,baking powder and salt,add 3 tablespoon butter and mix together till it make a soft dough.
- Turn dough in a clean working surface and make a rectangular desired thick, brush the dough with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Mix 1/2 cup white sugar, cinnamon and brown sugar in a small bowl, put 1/2 of the cinnamon mixture into the baking pan, sprinkle the other cinnamon mixture in the butter brushed dough and roll.
- Cut the roll dough into 18 pieces and put into the baking pan and bake until golden brown.
If you haven't made cinnamon rolls with a simple brioche instead of regular dough. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Absolutely the best cinnamon rolls, ever. So good, you can't NOT make them, let alone, stop eating them. A little hard work but totally worth it in the end.