Pasta with Creamy Marinara Sauce.
You can cook Pasta with Creamy Marinara Sauce using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with Creamy Marinara Sauce
- It's 1 cup of pasta (pasta of choice), cooked.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of marinara sauce.
- You need of Cheddar cheese, to taste + mozzarella (optional).
- You need 1 of beef sausage.
- It's 1/2 cup of strips of beef/chicken/pork.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chicken cube.
Pasta with Creamy Marinara Sauce step by step
- Gather all the ingredients near the stove and put a heavy bottom sauce pan on a medium low heat. Next, add in both oils and the onions and garlic. Fry till fragrant, then add in the sausages and beef/chicken/pork and sautée till partially cooked and add in the marinara sauce and cheese. Cook the mixture for about 3 - 5 minutes. Stirring frequently and till the cheese is melted..
- To continue, add in the cooked pasta and stir to coat all the pasta with the sauce. Season with the salt and pepper. Cook for about 1 minute. Turn of the heat and serve hot or warm. Enjoy as a side or a main dish..