HCG diet meal 8: Greek salad style. Weigh cheese and chop to bite size cubes. Peel and chop cucumber in half, remove pulp, chop into bite size bits. Breakfast - Coffee or tea with Sticking To The HCG Diet Meal Plan.
For lunch, you might make an apple chicken salad with cooked chicken, a diced apple, and diced celery. One way I accomplish that is by varying HOW I prepare my foods, especially making different flavored dressings and sauces to use on my food. Today I experimented with making a spicy shrimp salad with plenty of crunch for texture! You can cook HCG diet meal 8: Greek salad style using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of HCG diet meal 8: Greek salad style
- Prepare 100 grams of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 of small cherry tomato or tomato.
- Prepare 160 grams of lettuce.
- You need 1 of small cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt, black pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of ground cumin.
This chunky Greek salad recipe is quick to make and packed with protein. The wholemeal pitta makes a high-fibre accompaniement. Taking inspiration from Greek ingredients and flavors, this tuna salad practically whisks you away to a breezy Greek island, even if you're only digging into it at your desk. It's a bright salad that can be eaten straight from the bowl or piled on toast for a satisfying lunch or a light dinner.
HCG diet meal 8: Greek salad style step by step
- Weigh cheese and chop to bite size cubes.
- Peel and chop cucumber in half, remove pulp, chop into bite size bits.
- Roll lettuce leaves and cut length wise then horizontal to chop..
- Weigh your veggies and cheese to approximation. spice and mix veggies then add cheese and tomato on top. I didn't actually weigh the tomato cuz it was very small..
- Update on HCG drops diet, although they were amazing for both rounds I had to stop using them. I got breast pains every time I tried but it was nothing serious, so be careful that by time your body might not accept it..
Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH) is an eating plan to lower or control high blood pressure. The DASH diet emphasizes foods that are lower in sodium as well as foods that are rich in potassium, magnesium and calcium — nutrients that help lower blood pressure. Crunchy and refreshing, this low-carb authentic Greek Salad is the perfect complement to any Mediterranean-themed meal. Greek Chickpea Salad, made with chickpeas, cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, olives and Feta is perfect to make ahead, for lunch for the week! If you've been following my free meal plans, you probably know I've been incorporating more meal prep recipes in them, recipes.