Cranberry Orange Bread.
You can have Cranberry Orange Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Orange Bread
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 tbs of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of rind of a orange.
- You need 2/3 cup of fresh orange juice.
- You need 2 of eggs,beaten.
- You need 6 tbs of butter(or margarine)melted.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of fresh cranberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Cranberry Orange Bread instructions
- Preheat oven 350F,line the bottom of the sides of a 9x5' loaf pan with wax paper and grease,sift flour,sugar and baking powder,and salt into mixing bowl,stir in orange rind,make w well in the center add eggs.
- Orange juice and melted butter.
- Stir from the center until the ingredients are blended add the cranberries and walnuts,stir,.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake until a cake tester (a chopstick or barbecue stick) inserted in the center comes out clean,about 45-50 mints).
- Let cool the pan and transfer to a rack to cool,.