Best Cinnamon Rolls. The BEST cinnamon rolls in the WORLD. Big, fluffy, soft and absolutely delicious. You'll never go back to any other recipe once you try this one!
This recipe is hands down the Best Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Ever. The perfect soft, fluffy, gooey cinnamon rolls are right at your fingertips. When it comes to cinnamon roll rough, the wetter the better. You can have Best Cinnamon Rolls using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Cinnamon Rolls
- You need of Dough.
- Prepare 4 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of yeast.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 of eggs- beaten.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 10 cup of flour- approx..
- You need of Filling.
- It's 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter- melted.
- It's of Frosting.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter- soften to room temp.
- Prepare 2 lb of powdered sugar.
- It's 3 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 4 tbsp of water- approx..
Drizzle the frosting over the cinnamon. This recipe is hands down the Best Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe Ever. The perfect soft, fluffy, gooey cinnamon rolls are right at your fingertips. These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery!
Best Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Mix together in bowl. Knead on flat surface. Divide in two balls. Roll out one ball of dough until it is approx. 15 X 22 inches..
- Mix filling together - mixture is thick until spread out..
- Use 1/2 of filling for each ball of dough. Spread until total surface is covered- will be very thin. Roll dough from top to bottom and slice in 12 even rolls..
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter and grease two 15 1/2 X 12 inch cake pans. Sprinkle each with 2 TBSP sugar. Place 12 rolls flat on each pan. Allow to rise in a warm place for approx 45 minutes. Bake at 375 approx 20 minutes..
- Mix together frosting. When all of the sugar is mixed in turn up the speed all the way until light and fluffy. Spread evenly on cinnamon rolls after they have cooled for a while - otherwise the frosting just melts..
They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting. A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. The best homemade cinnamon rolls ever! If you love gooey cinnamon buns, here's the secret ingredient. Everyone raves about these homemade yeast rolls.