Sausage breakfast casserole. With A Buttery Pecan Crust, A Whipped Cream Cheese Layer, Light And Fluffy Pumpkin Spice Pudding, And More Whipped Cream Topped Off With Chopped Pecans. A hearty sausage breakfast casserole makes breakfast worth waking up for. Find options with eggs, cheese, hash browns, or all of the above!
It's loaded up with potatoes, sausage and veggies, and an easy make ahead breakfast recipe to prep ahead of time. This Overnight Sausage & Egg Breakfast Casserole recipe is perfect for Christmas morning breakfast! It takes just minutes to make & is so tasty in the AM! You can have Sausage breakfast casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage breakfast casserole
- It's 7 of eggs beaten.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of red pepper chopped (optional).
- You need 1 of onion chopped finely.
- You need 3 of medium or small potatoes diced finely.
- It's 1 bag of low fat cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 lb of loose sausage browned and drained.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
Breakfast casserole season is fast approaching! Are you looking for easy and quick breakfast recipes to feed a crowd? Here's a hearty and filling Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole that the entire. Breakfast time is supposed to be the best meal of the day and with this sausage breakfast casserole, you will be getting the best!
Sausage breakfast casserole step by step
- Brown sausage, onion, potatoes, and peppers (and drain if needed).
- Wisk eggs, milk, and seasoning and half the bag of cheese.
- Place cooked sausage and veggies in greased casserole dish.
- Pour egg mixture over and then top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 55 min. Or cover and bake next morning for fresh breakfast.
Full of great protein and flavor, you can't go wrong with this casserole. This sausage breakfast casserole recipe is SUCH an easy breakfast idea! It has sausage, egg and cheese and it's the perfect hearty casserole to serve up on Christmas morning or just on a weekend. This easy Breakfast Casserole recipe is made with eggs, sausage, and cheese and only takes a few minutes to throw together. You can make it ahead of time.