Mushroom Quinoa Burgers with Roasted Garlic & Thyme Mayonnaise. Home » Vegetarian Main Dishes » Mushroom Quinoa Burgers with Roasted Garlic & Thyme Mayonnaise. One particularly successful quinoa dish has been my mushroom quinoa burgers, which he asks me to make over and over. And that's why I'm sharing the recipe today.
Garlic Mushroom Quinoa - An easy, healthy side dish that you'll want to make with every single meal! Now instead of just serving up a boring old bowl of quinoa, I decided to have a little bit of fun with it and add in one of my all-time favorite veggies = mushrooms. Serve burgers on buns and top with sauteed mushrooms. You can have Mushroom Quinoa Burgers with Roasted Garlic & Thyme Mayonnaise using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Quinoa Burgers with Roasted Garlic & Thyme Mayonnaise
- It's of Burgers.
- It's 1 cup of cooked quinoa.
- It's 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 cup of seasoned panko bread crumbs.
- It's 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground thyme.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of GARLIC & THYME MAYONNAISE.
- It's 2 clove of garlic, peeled.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of whole eggs.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- It's of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of fresh thyme leaves, chopped.
- It's of Beer Carmelized Onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It's 2 of sweet onion, peeled and sliced.
- You need 1 can of or bottle of your favorite beer (I used Yuengling Lager).
- You need of sliced cheese (I used quesadilla cheese).
- It's of Additional Burger fixins.
- It's of of your favorite buns (I used onion buns).
- Prepare of sliced portabello mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
Build burgers with patties, toasted English muffins, guacamole, tomato chutney, and sprouts. Top mushrooms with sundried tomato breadcrumbs and serve with melted cheese and aioli for the ultimate veggie burger. Leave to cool, then squeeze the cloves out of their skins and mash with a fork. Mix the garlic purée with the mayonnaise, then chill until ready to serve.
Mushroom Quinoa Burgers with Roasted Garlic & Thyme Mayonnaise step by step
- To make the mayonnaise: place the garlic cloves in a saucepan along with the oil. Place over a low heat for 20 minutes to infuse and slowly cook the garlic. Set aside to cool completely..
- Place all of the ingredients except the thyme leaves into a narrow jug or bowl. Use a stick or immersion blender to combine the ingredients. You’ll notice that almost immediately the mayonnaise will begin to emulsify. Blend until combined. Stir in chopped thyme..
- Taste and adjust the seasonings as necessary. Refrigerate..
- Mayo shortcut: if you want to save time just use 1 cup helmans mayo, garlic & thyme. Blend well and refrigerate until needed..
- For the burgers: Mix cooled quinoa & panko together in a large bowl. Mix in eggs, soy sauce, garlic & seasonings until well blended. Mix together with ground beef. Chill for 30 minutes and then form into patties. Makes 8 large patties depending on the size of your patties. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350354-how-to-cook-quinoa.
- To caramelize the onions: Heat large skillet. Add 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook about 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until softened..
- At this point you want to slowly add the beer, let it cook into the onions, add more and let it cook. Do this until the all of beer is gone or the onions are caramelized to your liking and the beer has evaporated. Remove from the skillet and keep warm..
- Brown mushrooms in 2 tablespoon butter in same frying pan used for onions..
- Broil @ 450°F (or grill) burgers until desired doness is reached..
- Enjoy on fresh buns topped with a slice of cheese, onions, mushrooms and a dollop of garlic & thyme mayonnaise and your favorite burger toppings..
Roasting garlic is one of my favorite things to do. How Sweet to the store, and he buys garlic in bulk. In case you are curious, garlic in bulk tends to It completes me. So yes, when I tell you that quinoa, mushrooms, peppers and garlic can be delicious, listen. I would never lead you astray.