Kesar Pista kulfi. .kulfi ice cream recipe with step by step photo/video recipe. kulfi is a traditional indian street dessert recipe. kulfi like malai, rose, mango and strawberry. but, today i would be sahring kesar pista kulfi. Kesar Pista Kulfi is a very famous and tasty frozen Indian dessert prepared with thickened milk, saffron, pistachio and other dry fruits. Kulfi recipe - Learn to make delicious & creamy kesar pista kulfi at home with the help of video It yields delicious and creamy kulfi icecream without the flavor of starch.
Kesar Pista Kulfi Recipe is one of the most delicious frozen Indian desserts that can be had anytime of the year. It is very similar to western ice cream but since kulfi is not whipped it results in a solid. I have not tasted kulfi in my life. You can cook Kesar Pista kulfi using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kesar Pista kulfi
- Prepare 500 ml of whole full cream milk.
- You need 250 ml of Amul fresh cream.
- It's 180 ml of sweetened condensed milk or as per your sweetness.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Finely chopped pista Few Saffron thread.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Elaichi powder.
I know no one would believe this, but true. So I had no idea how a kulfi tastes. Even to try I was hesitant. Kesar pista kulfi will be a special treat for your family and friends this summer.
Kesar Pista kulfi step by step
- Take 1/2liter of full cream milk.bring it to boil.and reduced to medium flame.. And reduced to 2/3... in between keep stirring.. Add condensed milk & cream. and cardamom powder, chopped pistachios put saffron in milk for colour and flavour..allow the thick milk or called rabri to cool completely..
- After that transfer them to a plastic cups. Or icecream moulds...
- Then freeze the cup at least 7o 8hours... cover the plastic cup with cling film and almunium foil...
- After 7-hour kulfi is set completely. Insert the stick in between the cup..and slowly rubbed in between your hand nicely remove the kulfi from the plastic cup..
- After that sprinkle some chopped pistachios and saffron thread.. your kesar pista kulfi is ready..
What better than a traditional Kesar Pista Kulfi to enjoy the hot summer. It's perfect for dessert during the summers and. Kesar pista kulfi is the creamiest, dreamiest Indian ice cream you can make at home. This is a no-cook instant kulfi recipe with condensed milk, cream, saffron, cardamom and lots of pistachios and. kesar pista kulfi recipe.learn to make kesar pista kulfi recipe with stepwise There are different types of kulfi recipes, I have already posted malai kulfi, mango kulfi, kesar badam kulfi, thandai kulfi. I set kesar pista kulfi in aluminum kulfi moulds that are available in most stores.