little french girl (portuguese francesinhas ). Francesinha (Portuguese sandwich made with bread, ham, fresh sausage and covered with melted cheese and a hot thick tomato and beer sauce served with french fries. Francesinha - A serious tourist needs something substantial to fuel the day's activities. Francesinha (meaning Little French Girl in English) is a Portuguese sandwich originally from Porto.
The film stars Mary Brian, Maurice de Canonge, Paul Doucet, Maude Turner Gordon, Neil Hamilton, Julia Hurley, and Jane Jennings. Francesinha épica - Epic French ladie! I'm trying to chat up portuguese girl at work, i wondered if you guys could give me any tips about how to whoooo her or any ideas about her how. You can have little french girl (portuguese francesinhas ) using 19 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of little french girl (portuguese francesinhas )
- You need 8 slice of white bread.
- You need 8 slice of cheese (i use swiss ).
- Prepare 4 of winners (i use european style ).
- You need 4 slice of fry beef or pork.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of SAUCE.
- Prepare 1 of beer.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of port wine.
- You need 1/4 cup of wisky.
- It's 1 large of onion diced thinly.
- It's 1 of cube chicken stock.
- It's 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It's 1 of piripiri (optional and to taste ).
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 packages of seafood soup knorr.
- You need 1 cup of small cocked and peel shrimp.
A place to only discuss articles related to the country Portugal or Portuguese people in the world. See more ideas about Portuguese, Portuguese culture, Portuguese quotes. This is an easy Emeril Live recipe for little Portugese cookies that look mmm, mmm good! I haven't tried these yet, but I'm trying these soon!
little french girl (portuguese francesinhas ) instructions
- start to melt the butter with the olive oil and fry the meat season to taste ,reserve to the side.
- in the same pan and butter fry the winner ,reserve it near the meat.
- in the same butter and pan fry the onions until golden.
- add tomato past ,mustard ,port wine ,wisky ,and beer season to taste and cook in medium heat ,for 10minutes stir a couple of times take from heat and set aside.
- do the seafood mix soup following the package instructions ,add the shrimp.
- mix the soup with the sauce place in stove again stir well and cook in slow heat for 20minutes.
- start to assemble the sandwich.
- place the beef over a slice of bread.
- on top place the winner.
- add a slice of cheese.
- close sandwich with another slice a bread ,and another slice of cheese on top.
- take to oven at350F so the cheese melts (around 5minutes).
- fry the eggs and put one egg on top of each sandwich.
- serve with the sauce.
- great with fries.
Marie, who's slight and diffident, quiet. Portugal has many unique and traditional names for the girl baby for example; "Samara" is a beautiful name given to The Portuguese last names are from their family names which is a traditional heritage a baby gets from both the sides of the family. A sweet little girl. #portuguese #spanish #brazilian #girl #portuguese girl #brazilian girls. Like I'm portuguese and let me tell you: I tried to read some of the "erotic" part in portuguese and I was almost dying because it was disgusting. Free online translation from French into English and back, French-English dictionary with transcription, pronunciation, and examples Yandex.