Cantaloup daiquiri popsicles. This cantaloupe popsicles recipe is made with pureed melon, simple syrup (granulated When making these cantaloupe popsicles, choose a sweetly fragrant cantaloupe. Cantaloupe and Kiwi Daiquiri ~ Ditching the umbrella and curvy bottom glass, the standard Cantaloupe and Kiwi Daiquiri. Another week, another cocktail on a stick.
Cantaloupe popsicle with a hint of lemon is an easy summer treat for your entire family that you can prepare in easy steps. Cantaloupe is one fruit I love just for that lovely colour. Fresh-from-the-market cantaloupe stars in this light and delicate summer elixir that has a slight kick from. You can cook Cantaloup daiquiri popsicles using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cantaloup daiquiri popsicles
- You need 1 of small ripe cantaloup, seeded, peeled and cut in small cubes.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
- It's of zest of 1 lime.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of simple sirup.
- You need 1/2 cup of rhum of choice (I've used appleton).
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of fresh grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Angostura bitter.
This Cantaloupe & Strawberry Fruit Popsicles has no added sugar, because it is simply not needed. Mother Nature gave it everything is needed and it's good to go! Homemade popsicles are incredibly easy to prepare and can serve as a healthier substitute for the stuff sold in stores. Transport yourself to the beaches of Maui each lick of these Strawberry Daiquiri popsicles.
Cantaloup daiquiri popsicles step by step
- Put all ingredients in blender except for lime zest and bring in purée..
- Add lime zest and blend gently..
- Put mix in popsicle mold with sticks and freeze for at least 6 hours; overnight is better..
Cantaloupe is loaded with Vitamins A and C, yet it's so sweet, juicy, and succulent. Have you ever had Melona bars? Cantaloupes are more than just delicious though, they are a rich source of fibre, vitamin C, vitamin A. Frozen Desserts Frozen Treats Zoku Popsicle Maker Pop Sicle Homemade Popsicles Ice Cream Treats Popsicle Recipes Ice Pops Summer Treats. Using a blender or immersion blender, combine cantaloupe, lime juice, and simple syrup, to taste.