Mini pizza bites- part 3 (dough and assembling). Super EASY to make and you won't have half eaten slices of pizza anymore leftover from your kids! OK you guys.. so I'm pretty excited about Sunday's game. . do you guys actually watch the game, or hang out by the food table and eat? Mini pizzas on homemade thin crust dough + tons of topping ideas!
Place the dough on the parchment and press into small, flat pizza crust shapes. Try something outside of pizza flavors like cream cheese, shredded chicken and buffalo sauce. After baking, the crust will be soft. You can cook Mini pizza bites- part 3 (dough and assembling) using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini pizza bites- part 3 (dough and assembling)
- It's of For the dough :.
- You need 1 kg of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of yeast.
- It's 4-5 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 3-4 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's of Water to knead (lukewarm).
- You need of Vegetables:.
- It's 2-3 of capsicum finely chopped.
- You need 2-3 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of onions finely chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of olives (optional).
- You need of Topping :.
- You need 500 gm of grated cheese of your choice.
- Prepare of Red sauce (prepared).
- It's of White sauce (prepared).
- Prepare of Chicken tikka boti (prepared).
- Prepare of Chicken malai boti (prepared).
- You need of Garnish :.
- It's of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Crushed Italian herbs mix/ crushed oregano.
If you like a crispier crust. Basic pizza dough is your best bet. Pizzette - Mini Pizza Bites With Assorted Toppings. Soft inside, with golden crust on the outside these pizza bites are total.
Mini pizza bites- part 3 (dough and assembling) step by step
- For the dough, in a separate bowl add yeast, salt, 1 tsp sugar and 1/2 cup water. Mix and give rest for 5-7 mins. Bubbles will appear..
- Now add all the ingredients for the dough along with this yeast mixture and make a loose sticky dough with the help of desired amount of water..
- Allow it to rise into tripe size. Pre- heat your oven at 370 F.Then use a little oil and punch back the dough.use 1/3 of the dough at a time to make pizza bites. You can use cookie cutters to make shapes..
- Now set a parchment paper on the baking tray and grease it with some oil. Dust with flour and set the shapes on it..
- Now for assembling, use red sauce first, top with chicken and vegetables of your choice, add cheese and give 10 minutes rest..
- Now bake for 15/20 minutes or until the base and top gets nice colour..
- Serve with dips of your choice, garnish with garlic powder, chilli flakes or crushed oregano..
Mini pizza bites are a quick and tasty recipe made with frozen fillo shells and pizza sauce that is the perfect appetizer. Mini pizza bites are quick and delicious little appetizers made with frozen mini filo shells or rounds of dough. The filling works well with either base ingredient. Making dough and putting pizzas together are a huge part of the fun especially when there are kids involved and it really is a great thing to do on a rainy day, they also are fantastic as a party food. My husband and are are very picky about the pizza we eat and constantly rate each others slice.