Moist Banana Bread 香蕉蛋糕 Banana cake. Riped bananas are the sweetest, and they are best used to make "Banana Bread". This recipe is called Western-style quick bread, it doesn't use yeast The rich banana fragrance perfectly matched with chocolate chips, walnuts and a little salty pistachios. So delicious, and the texture is so moist, not.
I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful standard recipe that you can build upon and customize to your liking. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! You can have Moist Banana Bread 香蕉蛋糕 Banana cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist Banana Bread 香蕉蛋糕 Banana cake
- You need 5 of medium size ripe bananas.
- It's 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg ; room temperature.
- You need 45 g of unsalted butter ; melted.
- It's 2 cups of cake flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of tsb baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's of Pitch of ground cardamom (option).
- You need 40 g of walnuts.
- Prepare 40 g of chocolate chips.
Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. I was given this banana bread recipe years ago from my friend Heidi H, who, many years before, had begged the recipe from a ski buddy's mother—Mrs. Easy and moist banana bread recipe that's golden on the outside, fluffy and moist on the inside. Today I was craving banana bread but I wanted it to be EVERYTHING that these two recipes had.
Moist Banana Bread 香蕉蛋糕 Banana cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C).
- Pour wet ingredients to mashed banana and stir to combine.
- In a big bowl, smash bananas.
- In another bowl, combine sugar, egg, melted butter and stir well.
- Sift cake flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cardamom into the wet ingredients, and split two times..
- Add walnuts and chocolate chips. Mix well but do not over mix.
- Pour the batter into the 9"x5" loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until you inserted a wooden pick in center of cake comes out clean.
I wanted that old fashioned cinnamon-brown sugar-banana flavor, I wanted it to have that slight crunch. At work my banana bread became a talking point, and then a hot commodity. Over tea and bread, I got to know my coworkers and they got to know me. First, it's always better to make multiple loaves (you can always freeze the extras). Second, the key to moist, cake-like bread is overripe bananas - the.