Mint Choc Chip Fudge Cookies.
You can cook Mint Choc Chip Fudge Cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mint Choc Chip Fudge Cookies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 can of 14oz sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 tsp of mint extract (not peppermint).
- Prepare 1 of green food coloring.
- You need 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips, divided.
Mint Choc Chip Fudge Cookies step by step
- Line an 8x8 square pan with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips and butter on high for 1 minute. Let rest for 1 minute then check to see if melted. If needed microwave for another 30-45 seconds. Stir chocolate until all lumps are gone..
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and mint extract. Add food coloring to desired color. Once completely incorporated, let cool for a few minutes then fold in 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips..
- Press fudge into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining mini chocolate chips on top and gently press into fudge..
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours to set before cutting into squares..
- Store in an airtight container.