Strawberry banana bread. If you like banana bread, you will love this strawberry banana bread (RECIPE BELOW). Packed with fresh bananas and strawberries. Drizzle the mixture over top of the banana bread before serving.
Strawberry banana bread is a fun twist on banana bread; it's moist and flavorful and looks so pretty! Strawberries add color to an otherwise brown bread - and they brighten up the flavor, too. Strawberry and banana bread get a little heartier with the addition of oats and whole wheat flour in this quick and tasty breakfast treat. You can have Strawberry banana bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry banana bread
- It's 3 of ripe bananas.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of almond meal.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of strawberries.
- You need of coconut oil (to grease loaf pan).
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
Roasted Strawberry Banana Bread is moist and delicious, made with ripe bananas and roasted strawberries, which brings out the sweetness of the berries. Fresh strawberries are starting to come into season and make me dream about strawberry shortcake and all the different ways to enjoy delicious strawberries for. Vegan strawberry bread is an adaptation of the standard banana bread loaf, and the flavor is amazing! This recipe for strawberry banana bread is not only delicious to eat, it's fun to make too!
Strawberry banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Combine the baking powder, almond meal, strawberries, baking soda, cinnamon, bananas and eggs and mix well..
- Add chopped pecans, mix and pour into the loaf pan..
- Bake for 45 min or until toothpick comes out dry.
- Let bread sit for 10 min and remove to completely cool..
This is our update, with strawberries added to brighten. This strawberry banana bread recipe needs to come with a massive disclaimer - once you cut it don't expect it to last any longer than a few seconds! Chocolate Chip Banana Bars are a delicious way to use up overripe bananas! Strawberry Banana Bread - a good, old-fashioned banana bread recipe with an extra flavourful twist of having fresh strawberry chunks baked right in. Give classic banana bread a sweet twist with the addition of juicy strawberries.