Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce. One Pot Pasta with Shrimp, Sausage and Vodka SauceGo Go Go Gourmet. butter, milk, water, pasta, cream, mild Italian sausage, tomato sauce and. Pasta with vodka sauce is an easy dish that is both simple and sumptuous. Adding quick shrimp scampi elevates it to a perfect meal for a date night.
But even a full tube of paste combined with a whole lot of cream can't quite make enough sauce for four servings, and leaves the onion flavor too. A classic, easy seafood pasta made using a seafood marinara mix: prawns / shrimp, calamari, fish and mussels tossed through a simple, tasty tomato sauce. Vodka sauce is a very interesting recipe for the simple fact that vodka doesn't really have a flavor, yet when a small amount is added to a tomato sauce This is a fairly typical vodka sauce recipe with one main exception - I use bacon instead of the traditional Italian pancetta. You can have Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
- It's 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 medium of Shallots, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Vodka.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 cup of Tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It's 1 packages of Cooked mixed seafood, thawed and rinsed.
- You need 1 of Salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper, to taste.
- It's 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- It's 1/2 cup of Fresh basil, chopped.
Seafood Pasta is the perfect way to impress your friends and family and its actually really easily! No roux necessary, just a light cream sauce that doesn't overpower the seafood. If this triggered your love for the combination of pasta and seafood you must try this Seafood Lasagna or this zesty Shrimp. Add seafood sauce to pasta and serve.
Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce instructions
- On medium heat, heat oil. Saute garlic and shallots..
- Add vodka, let reduce to half. Add tomatoes, sugar and chicken stock. Bring to boil, add seafood then simmer..
- Add cream, simmer for 1 minute, remove from heat. Add basil and salt and pepper to taste..
Why is there vodka in vodka sauce? What does vodka add to tomato pasta sauce and can you leave it out? As for other ingredients that really don't "need" to be there, take red velvet cake for example: it doesn't need to be red, but without all that food coloring, would it feel just as delightful? Vodka Sauce is a spicy marinara or tomato sauce, with a generous dose of heavy creamy blended in at the end of cooking, to provide a rich silky taste However Penne alla Vodka is a beloved classic combination. If you don't eat seafood, you can skip the shrimp altogether, or through in some Italian.