Pink and white sauce pasta. Pink sauce pasta is the combination of white sauce and red sauce pasta. This is a must try recipe for all the pasta lovers. The creamy and tangy flavour in the pasta is so satisfying to your taste buds.
With Pink Sauce Recipes on Yummly Pasta con la Salsa Rosa (Pasta in Pink Sauce)popsugar.com. White Sauce Pasta is an easy-to-make recipe of cooked pasta in a delicious white sauce. You can cook Pink and white sauce pasta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pink and white sauce pasta
- It's 1 cup of pasta.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 slice of cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's as needed of Oregano or mixed herbs.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare 6-7 of garlic pods.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of pizza and pasta sauce.
- You need as required of Water.
Simply prepare the white sauce - a mixture of butter, milk, flour and spices and pour it over your cooked pasta. This popular dish is vegetarian and can be served as a snack or light dinner. You would have tasted pasta in white sauces, red sauces and even green sauces, but have you ever tried one in an enticing pink sauce? Herbed Fusilli in Pink Sauce is a memorable treat, which is also easy to prepare.
Pink and white sauce pasta instructions
- Boil pasta as per the instructions given on the packet.. Here I have used fusilli pasta you can use any other kind..
- To make white sauce. Take oil in a pan and heat add garlic and fry till golden brown. Add whole wheat flour and fry till aromatic Make sure not to burn. Add milk and keep stirring as to not to form lumps. When it starts to boil keep the flame to low and add all other ingredients. Salt, oregano, pepper powder cheese and mix well. Allow the cheese to melt and put off the flame. Now your creamy white sauce is ready. Keep in mind to always cook this sauce in medium to low flame..
- Now take a pan and add little water up to 1/4th cup or less.. Add red pasta sauce and heat. Add 2-3 tbsp of prepared white sauce (you can add more for a creamy texture) and bring to a boil now add 1/2 of cooked pasta and mix and cook covered for 2 to 3 mins and the pasta is ready to serve..
- To make white sauce pasta you just need to add the remaining pasta and 3-4 tbsp of white sauce mix and bring to boil.. Add a little water or milk to adjust the consistency if necessary.. And your white sauce pasta is ready...
- Enjoy it hot..
- Note: I have used a store-bought red pasta sauce. You can make your own.. I have used cheese slices you can also use cheese block. In that case use 1/4 cup of grated cheese. You can store any leftover white sauce in the fridge and use it up to 2 to 3 days.. You can also add veggies of your choice like onion, capsicum, peas and carrots. It tastes good..
You will be surprised to know that the pink sauce gets its colour not from beetroot or. This is one of my favorite pasta recipes. If you are planning for company this holiday season, or if you want to make a special date night at home, this is the recipe Can You Make any Substitutions in this Shrimp Pasta Recipe with White Sauce? I always say that cooking is just a guideline - so of course!! White sauce pasta gets dried up quickly so serve it as soon as you cook.