Pasta and Vodka Sauce.
You can have Pasta and Vodka Sauce using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta and Vodka Sauce
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 6 of Chopped Garlic Cloves.
- It's 1 Pinch of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 28 oz of Crushed Tomatoes.
- It's 1 Pound of Dried Pasta (of your choice).
- You need 1 shot of Vodka.
- It's 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Roughly Chopped Parsley.
- You need of Salt.
Pasta and Vodka Sauce step by step
- In an unheated skillet, large enough to hold the pasta later, combine olive oil, garlic, crushed red pepper Flakes, and 1 teaspoon of salt..
- Cook over low-moderate heat for 2-3 minutes. (DO NOT BROWN GARLIC)..
- Add crushed tomatoes. Stir to blend. Simmer, uncovered until the sauce thickens, about 15 minutes. Taste for seasoning..
- Meanwhile, cook pasta until al dente, and drain thoroughly..
- Once the crushed tomatoes have refused to a point of your liking, add the drained pasta to skillet with tomato sauce and toss..
- Add vodka and toss..
- Add heavy cream and toss..
- Cover, reduce the heat to low, and let rest for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve..