Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. You can cook Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It's 125 grams of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of self rising flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of bananas.
Easy and moist Banana Bread that is loaded with bananas and walnuts. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat your oven to 170°C. Melt the butter and the sugar in a saucepan on a small fire.
- After it had melted transfer to a bolw and let it cool ..
- Smash the bananas and add it to the bolw with the butter and the sugar.
- Then add the egg,milk,vanilla extract and flour and mix well with a spatula..
- Coat your pan with butter and flour..
- Put it to the pan and directly to the oven for like 25 minutes.
- AND ENJOY !!!.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.